Event Results 2019
Event Results & Current Leaders
For our 2019 events we have introduced cash prizes for the top 3 scoring teams.
To enter it is simple:
– Attend one of our regional championships or Alton Towers Weekends throughout 2019
– This is open to all of the team age sections and divisions offered at the UK Street Dance Challenge (except parent crews).
– This includes any competitions we run between 1st January – 31st December 2019 unless stated otherwise.
– The top 3 teams and their scores will be listed on the “Event Results” page of our website and will be updated after each event.
– The 3 highest marked teams throughout the year will win the following cash prizes (in the event of a tie the prize will be split):
1st place – £1,500
2nd place – £1,000
3rd place – £500
Here are the top 3 teams of our 2019 championships:
1st Place: NVibe – 173
2nd Place: Beat Nomad – 159
3rd Place: Mini JAM / MATRIXX – 148
You can also view the team results from each event by clicking the links below:
- Scottish Championships 2019 – Stirling 20th January
- North East Championships 2019 – Peterlee 10th February
- Alton Towers 2019: 1st – 3rd March
- North West Championships 2019 – Knowsley 17th March
- South West Championships 2019 – Taunton 7th April
- South East Championships 2019 – Maidstone 28th April
- Alton Towers 2019: 10th – 12th May
- East Anglian Championships 2019 – Peterborough 19th May
- Welsh Championships 2019 – Merthyr Tydfil 16th June
- South Coast Championships 2019 – Portsmouth 7th July
- North West Championships 2019 – Blackpool 22nd September
- West Midlands Championships 2019 – Stoke-On-Trent 6th October
- South East Championships 2019 – Swindon 3rd November
- Alton Towers 2019: 8th – 10th November