UK Street Dance Challenge
Alton Towers – February 2022
The event takes place from Friday 11th February – Sunday 13th February. Prices start from £420 per room (each rooms sleep up to 4) and includes:
- Friday & Saturday accommodation
- Full English & Continental breakfast on Saturday & Sunday morning
- Competition Entry (Friday & Saturday
- Workshops with industry professionals
- 1 day water park access to Splash Landings Water park
- Party Night
The prices are as follows:
- Standard Room: £420 (£40 deposit) – sleeps 4
- Arctic Room: £460 (£40 deposit) – sleeps 4
- Moon Room: £460 (£40 deposit) – sleeps 4
- Standard Room: £630 (£60 deposit) – sleeps 6 (limited availability)
- Suites & Themed Rooms: from £420 (enquire for availability)
The weekend starts on Friday where check in is available from 3pm at either Alton Towers Hotel or Splash Landings Hotel, should you wish to arrive earlier and take advantage of the award-winning Splash Landings water park then Alton Towers will store your luggage for you.
Our competition will start at around 6pm in The State Room. We anticipate the competition will finish around 9:00pm and then it is off to enjoy some live music in the fantastic surroundings of The Dragons Bar, where mum & dad can enjoy a couple of well deserved drinks.
Saturday morning will start with a full English & continental breakfast in the restaurants before a full day of competition, including our teams, solos & duos! Following the competition, it’s time to put on your best fancy dress costumes and join us in the State Room for a night of dancing and fun at our themed party.
Sunday morning starts very similar to Saturday and you can go and enjoy a full English & continental breakfast again before a day of workshops with some of the best dancers in the industry.
After taking part in the workshops you can then finish off your weekend with a visit to the Splash Landings Water Park, which boasts hundreds of fantastic interactive water features, from lazy rivers and crazy cannons to the sensational speed of the Master Blaster water rollercoaster. The Waterpark’s Caribbean lagoon offers gallons of excitement for kids of all ages including mums, dads and dance teachers.