UK Street Dance Challenge – South West Championships
THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT.
PLEASE CONTACT US 0191 543 8288
Our UK Street Dance Challenge – South West Street Dance Championships are taking place on Sunday 9th April at Wellsprings Leisure Centre.
Doors open at 8:30am and the competition will start promptly at 9am. The competition will start with teams, followed by a dance cypher and the afternoon will be solos and duos. Team music must be handed in on the day at our team registration desk, each crews music should be on separate CD’s marked with the crew name and section they are competing in, for example Crew A – Under 10 Beginners.
Tickets are £15 each for both dancers & spectators, there is a discount of £2 per ticket is payment is received by BACS or purchased directly from our website more than 7 days prior to an event.
Registration closes 7 days before an event, you can complete this process by clicking here. Any solo/duo registrations submitted on the day will incur a £5 admin fee, which will be donated to charity.
*** NEW FOR 2017 ***
Here is your chance to win a share of the cash prizes on offer, the rules are simple:
– Attend one of our regional championships or Alton Towers Weekends throughout 2017
– This is open to all of the team age sections and divisions offered at the UK Street Dance Challenge.
– This includes any competitions we run between 1st January – 31st December 2017 unless stated otherwise.
– The top 3 teams and their scores will be listed on the “Event Results” page of our website and will be updated after each event.
– The 3 highest marked teams throughout the year will win the following cash prizes:
1st place – £1,000
2nd place – £700
3rd place – £300