Grand Final

Grand Final FB Event


Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19 we have made the extremely difficult decision to postpone our Grand Final event which was planned for 4th & 5th July.

Given the unpredictability of the virus and the uncertainty of when we can resume normal activities, we know that many schools, dancers & teachers have been working hard towards qualifying we thought the only decision we had was to postpone this due to being unable to run qualifiers this year.

The new dates are Saturday 3rd & Sunday 4th July 2021 – those who have already booked tickets will automatically be transferred to the new date or tickets can be cancelled if you are unable to make this event by logging into your account.

If you have made a reservation for one of the hotels on site (Holiday Inn, International Hotel or Ramada Hotel Telford) or any other hotel then please contact them or the 3rd party website you booked through to cancel your booking.

Those who had qualified already will not have to qualify again and your qualification will be carried over to next year.

We hope you all understand and support our decision and we look forward to seeing you next year.